USA STUDENT VISA FOR MASTERS DEGREE WITH SCHOLARSHIP,Opportunity for Bangladeshis to do Masters in America for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program. American Fulbright Fellowship has been announced for different countries of the world including. Bangladesh. Applications for the 2022-2023 Fulbright Foreign Student Program have begun to be accepted.
Under the Fulbright Foreign Student Program to undergraduate students and young professionals will have. The opportunity to earn their master’s degree (master’s) in the United States completely free of charge (with full funding). This educational program is sponsored by the United States Department of State and is administered.The Institute of International Education (IIE). The last date of application is May 15, 2021 On that day. Interested people have to apply between 4:30 pm Bangladesh time.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is for aspiring young professionals wishing to pursue a master’s degree. In the United States. Preferred candidates to take part in this program include junior faculty members currently working in higher education institutions. Bangladesh and junior to middle-level officials working in government and non-government research institutes.
Intellectual organizations, and NGOs. Students interested in all branches of education can apply to this program. However, the US embassy said it wanted to focus on a few areas of education in particular. These include studies in university administration and curriculum development in higher education. Health and medicine, biology and physics, sociology, humanities, business, economics, public policy. Environmental science, urban planning, fine arts, psychology, and safety.
USA STUDENT VISA FOR MASTERS DEGREE WITH SCHOLARSHIP
Who will be eligible for this scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, some conditions have to be fulfilled.
* Must have a minimum four-year bachelor’s degree with accredited results from a recognized public or private university in Bangladesh
* He has not taken a postgraduate degree from any country other than Bangladesh.
(However, those who have a postgraduate degree from Bangladesh will be considered eligible.)
* have a minimum of two years full-time work experience in the relevant/relevant workplace with the subject you wish to study
* Fluent and proficient in English. Must have a minimum score of 90 on the Internet-based (IBT) TOEFL or a minimum of 7 (seven) scores on IELTS
Everything that must be with the application
* Application form to fill online can be found at https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2022.
* The applicant will collect academic transcripts (certificates of education) and certificates from each of the educational institutions from. Which he/she has received his / her education after graduation (undergraduate and postgraduate).
* Three recommends will upload/submit three Letters of Reference directly to the online application. Portal separately (potential candidates must register their respective referrers through the ‘Recommendation. Registration’ button on the online application site).
* Completed Academic Record Information Form (Available on Online Application Site)
* TOEFL / IELTS valid scores (scores that have not expired).
What does GRE-GMAT need?
In the United States, a competitive GRE or GMAT score is mandatory for admission to a postgraduate degree program. If an applicant has already taken the GRE or GMAT test, they will have to submit the information regarding. The number obtained in that test along with the online application.
If no one has such a score (GRE or GMAT) at the time of submission of application. The American Center can only conduct examinations for initially selected candidates. Prospective candidates must prepare well in advance for these exams as they must have a TOEFL and GRE. GMAT score to be admitted to a US university master’s program.
Candidates must follow all the instructions to apply and all the instructions to submit the application form. If an applicant does not meet the eligibility to apply, the application will not be sent to the selection committee.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and the interview will be in English.
Support for J-1 visa; Introductory introductory program in Dhaka. Airfare to and from the United States; Tuition and tuition costs; Monthly stipends for accommodation. Meals, and incidental expenses; Allowance for purchase of books. Health and accident insurance, travel and baggage (for extra luggage) allowances.
The last date for submission of the online application is May 15 this year. Candidates who had applied earlier but did not succeed will also be able to apply this year. All applicants should keep in mind that this is a global competition (citizens of countries other than Bangladesh apply for this fellowship) and a strict selection.
The program will begin in the United States in August 2022.